Hairyfupa.com

A forum for people that know nothing about sex.

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-19 11:01:45 pm

harry
Administrator

AtariVCS

Think that is supposed to be more open then pretty much all consoles. Think it also uses an x86 CPU, just like the PS4 and Xbox One.

If it's running Linux of some kind, you can put Mythtv on it.

Built on an open source Linux OS so you can add your own software and apps to customize your own platform.

From here.

Maybe I'll pre order it next month. Or wait till closer to July. That's the estimated delivery. Sell the PS4, you can't do whatever you want with it.

Will Rockstar port Red Dead Redemption 2 to it? Whoever makes Far Cry 5 should port that as well. Except, that game is kind of boring, probably because I won't go to a different area to continue the story.

That's what All In means, comes with a modern and classic controller. That's cheap then, think my PS4 cost $400 when I got it.

Can you replace the Linux distro? I wouldn't, but some people might want to. Why base it on Ubuntu? Use Debian, if they want apt.

I'll probably use it as a server. Mythtv + UniFi.

Locked down game consoles suck. Good luck porting Mythfrontend to the Switch. If the OS is based on Linux, then getting Mythfrontend on it, will be easy.

Board footer